These air masks, without exhalation valves, are medical masks and FFP masks in one. They offer protection for both the wearer and their surroundings. Due to the Moldex pleated filter technology, the masks combine the filtering performance of an FFP mask with the low breathing resistance of a conventional medical mask.
- Combined FFP mask and medical mask
- Significantly reduced breathing resistance, high filter capacity, longer usage time
- Available in two sizes
- DuraMesh® - strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm® - no nose clip needed
- Comfortable nose seal and loop strap with clip
- Individually packaged
Protection for the wearer: Against airborne contaminants (FFP2 NR and FFP3 NR according to PPE standard EN 140:2001); against liquid splashes (splash resistant, type IIR according to medical standard EN 14683:2005).
Protection for the surroundings: 98% filter efficiency against bacteria (type II according to medical standard EN 14683:2005).
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and tested and certified to the medical standard EN 14683:2005.