Coriolis® μ is a portable biological air sampler for indoor or outdoor air bio-contamination monitoring. The equipment concentrates airborne particles in a liquid sample that can be analysed afterwards using microbiological techniques.
- Concentrates airborne particles in a liquid sample
- Compatible with culture and molecular biology standard methods (qPCR included)
- Easy decontamination (hydrogen peroxide)
- Autonomy on battery of 1 hour
- Optional longer collection system up to 6 hours
Sample types include toxins, virus, bacteria, moulds, pollens and spores.
Suitable for environmental and pollution research, pharmaceutical, food and veterinary industries, biomedical and health environments.
Accessories information: Plastic cones are used with a screw cap to facilitate the transport and preservation of samples. Sterile and non sterile cones and caps are available with sterile collection liquid in 15 ml doses (ready to use doses) or in 450 ml bottles.
Delivery information: Includes air intake, cane, four cones and caps, battery and charger, power supply, user manual and shipping container.