Flame-retardant rain jacket, high visibility, Elliston 7219Supplier: Sioen
113-7211EA 270 CHF113-7211 113-7210 113-7213 113-7212 113-7208 113-7207 113-7209 113-7215 113-7214 113-7206 113-7216 113-7205
Flame-retardant rain jacket, high visibility, Elliston 7219
This waterproof and windproof jacket is made of anti-static Siopor® FR AST fabric: 100% polyester fabric with 100% FR PU coating + AST. It features a fixed flame-retardant cotton lining with two inside pockets. The outer fabric is water-repellent, while the coating on the inside attracts moisture and keeps the skin dry.
- High tear resistance, taped seams
- Straight collar, provided for hood (hood available separately)
- Zip closure under flap with touch and close fastening
- Two patched pockets, two loops for badges
- Round inset sleeves, sleeve narrowing by press studs
The fleeces 7220 and 7221 can be zipped in for improved cold protection.
Back length: 85 cm
Weight: 240 g/m²
Certifications: EN 531 (A B2 C1), EN 13034 (Type PB/6), EN 14116 (inside index 3; outside index 1), EN 1149-5, EN 343 (3-3), EN 471 (3-2)
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...