Protein G HP SpinTrap™ columnsSupplier: Cytiva
28-9031-34EA 271 CHF28-9031-34
Protein G HP SpinTrap™ columns
Protein G HP SpinTrap is a prepacked, single-use spin column containing Protein G Sepharose high performance.
- For simple, small-scale purification of antibodies or enrichment of specific proteins in prepacked spin columns that are ready to use
- Classic and cross-link protocols provide flexibility
- Elution conditions formatted for both electrophoresis and LC-MS analysis workflows
- Fast binding kinetics and high capacity provides high yield
- Prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance for coupling of antibodies of IgG subclasses
- Easy scale-up with HiTrap Protein G HP prepacked columns
- For larger scale please use Protein G HP MultiTrap and HiTrap Protein G HP
Protein G Sepharose HP has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species. The two options in the protein enrichment protocol allow the attached antigen to be eluted separately (cross-link protocol) or together with the antibody (classic protocol).
There is also a protocol for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants in less than 20 minutes. No pretreatment of the sample is required.
For larger scale please use Protein G HP MultiTrap and HiTrap Protein G HP.