HiPrep Sephacryl S-100 HR are prepacked gel filtration columns for preparative separation of biomolecules from up to 13 ml sample volume.
- Maximum recovery and minimum nonspecific adsorption with long-term chemical and physical stability resulting from the hydrophilic, rigid allyl dextran/bisacrylamide matrix
- Gel filtration columns for low to medium pressure ÄKTA systems.
- Well-established in industrial production
- The HiPrep Sephacryl series offers reproducible separations over a wide molecular weight range
- Convenient, prepacked HiPrep Sephacryl columns speed up protein purification
Sephacryl S-100 is used for separating peptides and small proteins.