Disposable particle filtering respirators, FFP1/FFP2/FFP3, X-plore® 1300Supplier: Dräger
111-1044EA 40.5 CHF111-1044 111-1043 111-0760 111-1045 111-0907 111-1545 111-0759 111-1040
Disposable particle filtering respirators, FFP1/FFP2/FFP3, X-plore® 1300
Respirators Disposable Respirators Particulate Respirators
The X-plore® 1300 series offers models in all three EN protection classes: FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. Available with or without CoolMax™ exhalation valve for reduced exhalation resistance and to avoid a build-up of heat. Odour models for tackling unpleasant odours are equipped with an additional activated carbon layer.
- Special high performance filter media are brought together to form the CoolSafe™ filter material, ensuring a low level of exhalation resistance for users while delivering a high level of filter performance
- Flexible nose clip ensures the product is easy to adjust to the face
- Sweat-absorbing sealed padding to reliably seal off the nasal area
- Ergonomically shaped, solid mask bodies offer a comfortable and secure fit for a wide range of facial shapes
- VarioFlex™ head strap with EasyStop mechanism to make it easy to put on and take off - easy to adjust and provides a pressure-free fit
- Inner fleece is soft on the skin and ensures the product is comfortable to wear
- The colour coding system on the nose clip and valve ensures greater levels of safety, with dark blue, light blue and white used to indicate the three protection levels
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009; tested according to the dolomite dust test.
Packaging: Each mask is individually packed in a plastic pouch.
Caution: *One size fits all