Protein Detection System, BLItz™Supplier: Pall Laboratory
733-2146EA 1130 CHF733-2146 733-2135 733-2145 733-2144 733-2154 733-2142 733-2152 733-2141 733-2140 733-2425 733-2139 733-2138 733-2149 733-2148 733-2423 733-2147
Protein Detection System, BLItz™
Analysers Protein Analysers
The BLItz™ system allows for label-free and real-time biomolecular interactions analyses.
- Determine protein presence or absence
- Analyse binding kinetics with immobilisation of one of the two partners
- Quantitate proteins in a few minutes even in complex matrices
- Label free and real-time technology saving time and reagents
- Small sample volume required for an excellent alternative to the SPR systems
Using Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) technology to detect small changes in the number of molecules bound to a biosensor, real-time binding curves can be obtained in minutes, using as little as 4 µl of sample.
Thanks to the binding rate proportional to the concentration of the target molecule, the highly sensitive BLItz system is also used to quantify proteins at 100 ng/ml concentrations or more, even in crude samples.
BLItz™ measurements can be used to complement, or in some cases replace, labour-intensive methods – Binding pair optimisation, ligand binding studies, investigation of process or quantitative kinetics studies, optimisation of ELISA assays.