Multi-position digital magnetic hotplate stirrers with 5, 10 or 15 stirring positions, designed for synchronous heating and stirring, suitable for continuous operation. The wear-free magnetic coils provide noiseless and consistent stirring at all positions. Screening can be performed under reproducible conditions. The surface temperature is infinitely adjustable up to 120 °C, producing a maximum medium temperature of 70 °C (depending on type of vessel). Speed remains constant, even when load changes.
- Homogeneous temperature distribution across the heating plate
- Adjustable and reversible operation
- Eco-mode ensures stirring activities do not warm hotplate surface
- Error code display and easy operation via touch keypad
- Adjustable speed in increments of 10 min⁻¹
IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 40