Cleanroom gloves, polyisoprene, TouchNTuff® 83-300 / 83-500Supplier: Ansell
- Sterile or non sterile, powder-free, anti-slip finish
- Hand-specific and comfortable to wear for a longer period of time
- Do not contain natural rubber latex: Safe for latex-sensitive (Type I) laboratory professionals
- SureFit Technology™: Beaded cuff with adhesive band prevents cuff from rolling down
- Inner coating technology enables ease of dry and wet hand donning
- Anti-slip finish helps prevent slippage
Sterile version (83-500): One pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA resistant ink. The polybags have an easy-tear opening. The gloves are triple bagged for superior contamination control.