Chest freezersSupplier: GFL
471-6345EA 15710 CHF471-6345 471-6341 471-6344 471-6383 471-6384 471-6342 471-6343 471-6381 471-6380 471-6382 471-6340 471-6385
Freezers Laboratory / General Purpose Freezers
Deep freezers are equipped with both microprocessor technique and an interface module for convenient remote control, monitoring and temperature recording via PC.
- The microprocessor-controlled temperature regulator, actual and set temperatures, can be checked using the LED/digital display
- Active operation of an additionally installed safety cooling system is indicated by two extra LED's
- Alarm options can set as required
- Data settings can be protected against unauthorised access by a key-operated security switch
- The maintenance-free cooling unit, with fully hermetically sealed high-performance compressors and an air-cooled condenser, ensures short cooling times
- The refrigerant is non-flammable, the all-around insulation comprises an up to 150 mm thick, seamless and diffusion-protected foamed-in polyurethane layer
- The quietly running compressors only give off around 400 W of heat to the environment at maximum cooling temperature
- The lids and doors of the freezer units can be locked, making unauthorised removal of material impossible
The inside cabinets are manufactured completely of stainless steel, are corrosion resistant. They are free from ignition sources, we can store media with low flash points and are ex-proof . The cooling air outlet is located at the front of the unit, meaning that explosive gases cannot be drawn in when the lid or door is opened. The magnetic sealing system reliably prevents freezing of the lid or door seals. All chest lids are balanced and easy to operate.
The housings are made of powdercoated, electrolytically galvanised sheet steel. All deep freezers come with double wheel swivel castors, two of which can be locked, for transport to the place of use and for mobile applications.
They are used in research institutes, universities, hospitals, blood banks, pharmaceutical and chemical companies have com. They also frequently used for various material tests, such as for quality assurance testing of plastics and adhesives, paints and varnishes, ball bearings or road paving materials.
Delivery information: Spare parts can be delivered from stock for all deep freezer models. GFL guarantees their availability for ten years.