The Ergomat Softline is made from nitrile rubber and is designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues, and sick leaves. It is designed for areas where resistance to oil, petrochemicals and heat is important. Ideal for wet environments, in case of excessive volumes of fluids, the Softline can be die-cut to allow for drainage.
- Upper side with taps
- Autoclavable, withstands 600 °C (welding)
- Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling, or expanding
- Moulded bevelled edges prevent curling, eliminates trip hazards
- Raw virgin material guarantee durability and ergonomic benefits
- Cross contamination risks are prevented
- Great anti-slip properties even when exposed to fat or oils
- Free from silicone and latex
Suitable for use in class ISO 5 (100) cleanrooms.
Colour: Blue, black, grey
Certifications: Meets EN ISO/USDA/CFIA standards