These knife cut unlaundered cleanroom wipes are composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. They are designed to bridge the gap between more expensive laundered wipes and lower cost less critical non wovens
- No binders or surfactants
- Low contamination compared to non woven wipes
- High abrasion resistance, good sorbency
- Chemically compatible with IPA, Acetone and other solvents
- Soft hand and edge for sensitive surfaces
Ideal for use in integrated circuit fabrication areas and CD/DVD manufacturing operations. Also suitable for equipment wrap, wipe downs and for applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions in less critical areas.
Suitable for use in Class 100, ISO 5, M3.5 and above cleanrooms.
Caution: Data accurate at time of publishing, latest test results and test methods can be found on supplier's website.