Toutes formes, tailles et températures, avec la même sécurité et la même précision.
VWR Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezers
Great value for money – Designed for sample protection and ease of use. Choose from four -86 °C models or two -40 °C models. Four inner doors reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
Thermo Scientific Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezers, TSX series
We offer a total package of high quality products within cryopreservation e.g. ULT freezers, racks, cryo boxes, cryotubes and support products like dataloggers and thermometers.
Chest ULT Freezer
Great value for money – Designed for sample protection and ease of use. Choose from three -86 °C models. Polystyrene interior sub lids reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
Considerations before buying a freezer
Request a Quote
- What kind of samples do you need to stock?
- At which temperature do you need to store your samples?
- How many samples do you need to stock?
- Do you prefer an upright freezer or a chest freezer?
- What capacity do you need?
- Is energy saving most important or is it purchase price?
- Are additional accessories required, back up system, chart recorder etc.?
- Do you need to document the temperature? Datalogging?
- Do you need racks & boxes?
- Do you need support for the installation? Do you need IQ/OQ/PQ?
We help you to keep your laboratory in compliance and in operation
VWR’s extensive services departments and network of ISO 9001 / IEC17025 accredited service providers, allows us to be your single point of contact for all service needs. For our complete ULT freezer range we can offer:
- Installation: After a purchase, or after moving to another site, we can install your devices and do all neccessary calibration, qualification and certification steps.
- Qualification and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ): Qualify your equipment and validate your systems/processes to establish and maintain compliance.
- Repair: Professional and certified repair.
- Service contracts: For preventative maintenance, full service and extended warranty
- Equipment management: our state-of-the-art, cloud-based VEM software helps you to manage all your equipment and instruments. No need to think about due dates for maintenance or manually process service orders.
Interested? Go to vwr.com/eis to learn more about our equipment and instrument services or contact: email@example.com.