Protect Your PCR Samples
Fight evaporation loss and contamination
Even when using adhesive sealing films for PCR plates, evaporation of samples can be a problem – especially in peripheral wells. Validation testing shows that the combination of BRAND PCR plates and sealing films is the solution.
Get more out of your samples now!
Our single tubes, strips and plates are compatible with nearly all common thermal cyclers.
Thanks to cleanroom production, PCR consumables from BRAND are free from DNase, DNA, RNase and endotoxins at clearly defined levels of <40 fg DNA per well, <8,6 fg RNAse per well and <1 pg endotoxins per well, respectively.
Your benefits at a glance
- Cleanroom quality for reliable results
- Perfect performance in your thermal cycler
- Significantly reduced evaporation losses
- Ultra-thin walls for optimum heat transfer and short cycle times
- Smooth well surfaces to minimise immobilisation of enzymes and nucleic acids
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar) acc. to EN 285
- Compatible with nearly all common thermal cyclers
- Free of DNase, DNA and RNase